A business startup requires careful planning. If you would like to start your own business, you have to plan well and do them rightly as well. Starting from investment to earn a profit is not easy. There are much more to do before you set up your own business and get into operations. For instance, you have to address the steps of legal issues at the beginning stage. You need to have a clear idea about making marketing and financial plans. You also have to know how to formulate a strategy to make the plans work. A good guide would tell you the threats at various phases and how to overcome them. ABP has arranged a two-months duration short course on Small Business Startup. This course will provide you hands-on information and learning on how you could effectively plan and start up your own small business.
– Objective of doing business, concept of rizq and its sources, tools and techniques for name selection
– Logo making, types of business.
– Muamalat is set of rules (fiqh) related to worldly matters such as business/trading/commerce transactions, lending and borrowing contracts. Muamalat also involves the rules regarding the social interactions between human such as marriage, inheritance (waqaf, faraidh) and other human activities. In this module we will prepare a guideline for you and for your employees on dos and don’t of your business according this concept.
– Industry description, changes in the industry in near future, short term and long-term vision of the industry (Product).
– Factors of competitive advantage, research and development, economic conditions (Service).
– Conducting market research, target market and customers, B2B vs B2C.
– Sales forecast, sales channel, distribution channel, pricing, location, meeting the target.
– Competitive Analysis, Niche, marketing channels, National Marketing, Local Marketing.
– Public Relations, Advertisements, Web Marketing, Market Research, Sales Campaign, Branding.
– Profit & Loss Account Projection(Best, Average and Worst cases), Projected Cash Flow, Marketing Budget
– Opening Day Balance Sheet, BreakEven Analysis, VAT & Tax Issues
– Production, location, legal environment, HR requirement, Customer Management, ProductDelivery & Supply Chain Management, Inventory, Suppliers & Vendors, Credit Policies.
– Managing business on a day-to-day basis, experience for doing business, create an organizational chart showing the management hierarchy and who is responsible for key functions, organogram of your business.
– Legal entity, trademark and copyright law.
07:00PM – 09:00PM
Fee: Tk 10,000
(Including VAT) Corporate discount available for 3 or more participants [Fee payable at the time of admission]
Director at Business Development at ideaXen
Executive Director at Academy of Business Professionals (ABP)
HR Director at Sabuj Udyog
Sales Leadership Trainer, Ph.D. Scholar
Founder & CEO at Future Icon
Chair, Training and Development, BOLD
Imam & Khatib, Sobhanbagh Masjid & Madrasah
Speaker & VP (Islamic), A.T.N. Bangla
Chairman, Shariah Council, National Life Islami Takaful
Member Secretary, Shariah Supervisory Committee, Bank Asia Limited.
Member of Shariah Supervisory Committee of different Islami Banks
Deputy Registrar (Trademarks),
Department of Patents. Designs and Trademarks (DPDT)
Academy of Business Professionals (ABP)
Consultant at Rayontex Group
Ex. Managing Director of Khaas Food